cPanel Hosting is nothing but a control panel for web hosting. Any kind of web hosting can use this mode of interface. This kind of a graphical and easy-to-use front-end interface is very simple and helpful to manage a website. cPanel Hosting provides you with various options to easily manage your files on the website, email accounts, additional domains and sub-domains, FTP accounts, MySQL databases and many more. cPanel Hosting also renders the statistics of your website. You can install popular scripts that include WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Mambo, Gallery etc., to your cPanel Hosting in just a few clicks.
Softaculous is considered to be one of the most highlighted and best features of cPanel Hosting. Softaculous is nothing but a utility software application that permits you to smoothly handle your domain using a web interface. This software helps you in installing various open source applications such as Joomla, WordPress and many other blogging platforms in your site.
Advantages of cPanel Hosting
Some of the advantages of cPanel Hosting are briefly discussed below:
- Simple installation process: cPanel can be easily installed in very few steps. All you have to do is to install the Linux OS and run the script for installation. You will notice that most of your server configuration is done.
- Highly compatible: cPanel is compatible in a wide manner with many of the open source applications.
- Interactive interface: cPanel provides various virtual interfaces for different users that include clients, administrators and email users.
- Easily portable: cPanel provides you with an easy portability feature through which you can transfer your website from one hosting company to another.
- No prior experience required: You need not have any prior hands-on experience in handling and managing servers. It is an out-of-the-box tool and easily usable.
- Easy website management: cPanel has a great set of features through which you can easily manage your complex website tasks that include maintaining a regular database and code backup, managing and forwarding email addresses and email accounts, adding and managing multiple websites under a single account and many more.