Free SSL Certificates from Let's Encrypt
- Free: Anyone who owns a domain name and get hosting with us can use Let’s Encrypt to obtain a trusted certificate at zero cost.
- Automatic: Applications(like wordpress, Joomla etc.) running on a web server can interact with Let’s Encrypt to painlessly obtain a certificate, securely configure it for use, and automatically take care of renewal.
- Secure: Let’s Encrypt will serve as a platform for advancing TLS security best practices, both on the CA side and by helping site operators properly secure their servers.
- Transparent: All certificates issued or revoked will be publicly recorded and available for anyone to inspect.
- Open: The automatic issuance and renewal protocol will be published as an open standard that others can adopt.
- Cooperative: Much like the underlying Internet protocols themselves, Let’s Encrypt is a joint effort to benefit the community, beyond the control of any one organization.
Free SSL FAQ
Q. Who Provides Free SSL ?
A. Let's Encrypt. Let's Encrypt is an organization of Internet Security Research Group (ISRG).
Q. What are the Renewal Charges?
A. There is no renewal charges for free SSL. The SSL certificate will auto renewed in every 90 days.
Q. I already have an SSL certificate. Can I upload it here?
A. Yes of course! If you already bought an SSL certificate from any provider you can easily upload it here.
Q. What types of Encryption it Provide?
A. 256 bit smart encryption for every websites.
Q. Does it offers https?
A. Yes. If you install this certificate, your website will use https instead of http.
Q. What is the difference between Free SSL and Premium SSL?
A. The difference is same as free hosting and premium hosting. The free SSL mainly designed for Individual websites.